Rabia Sultan has developed an extensive educational portfolio and career spanning twenty years. Beginning her career journey in 1993, she progressed to serve as a member on many committees within the public sector and management of key resources. Throughout her professional life, Rabia has cultivated experience in water management, cotton crop management as well as agriculture and banking. She has not only served as members on several boards related to these fields, but has also served as chairperson and upon the board of directors. Her experiences in the public sector lead to a Fatima Jinnah Award nomination in 2006. Attending countless workshops and courses to ensure her well-rounded knowledge on topics such as farm management to neurolinguistics, she embodies the commitment of a life-long learner.
- Member Board of Directors --- Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO)2009
- Member Board of Directors --–Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL) 2006
- Member Board of Directors ---Pakistan Council for Research in Water Resources (P.C.R.W.R) Govt of the Pakistan 2005
- Chairperson Punjab Water Council 2004
- Member Cotton Crop Management Group---Govt of the Punjab 2003
- Member Board of Directors---Punjab Irrigation & Drainage Authority (P.I.D.A) Govt of the Punjab 2003
- Member Task Force on Women Development---Govt of the Punjab 2001
- Member Special Sub-Committee---Pakistan Central Cotton Committee (P.C.C.C) 1999
- Member Provincial Cotton Board---Govt of the Punjab.
- Member Sugar Cane Committee Constituted by the Chief Minister---Govt of the Punjab.
- Member Task Force on BT Cotton---Govt of the Punjab.
- Member Board of Directors---mango Growers Association.
- Member Board of Trustees of the Board of Revenue Endowment Fund for the Rural Education---Govt of the Punjab.
- Delivered series of Lectures at Administrative Staff College, Lahore on Stakeholder participation in Agriculture Policy Formulation, Cotton Production & Challenges to agriculture Sector in Pakistan.
- Member of the National Advisory Committee of the Pakistan Strategy Support Program (PSSP).