To Press Releases listLahore,Sep 19, 2017
We are pleased to announce the election result of Pakistan Dairy Association for the year 2017 – 2018.
The newly elected Executive Committee \ Board of Directors of Pakistan Dairy Association elected, unopposed, following office bearers for the one year tenure of 2017-2018.
- Chairman - Syed Yawar Ali, Chairman Nestlé Pakistan Limited.
- Senior Vice Chairman - Mr. Aatif Nadeer, Chief Operating Officer Fauji Foods Limited.
- Vice Chairman - Mr. Sulaiman Sadiq Monnoo, Chief Executive Officer Dairy Land (Pvt) Limited.
Other members of the Executive Committee \ Board of Directors of PDA are:
- Mr. Ali Ahmed Khan, CEO Engro Foods Limited.
- Syed Mazher Iqbal, CEO Haleeb Foods Limited.
- Malik Tasawar Hussain, Chief Administrator, Millac Foods Limited.
- Mr. Jorge Montero, CEO, Tetra Pak Pakistan Ltd.
- Mr. Ikram ul Haq, Director, Sharif Milk Products Pvt. Limited.
- Mr. Rashid Haleem, Executive Director, Everfresh Farms Pvt. Limited.
- Mr. Imran Afzaal, CEO, Malmo Foods Pvt. Limited.
About Nestlé Pakistan
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It is present in 191 countries around the world, and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands include local favorites like NESTLÉ MILKPAK, NESTLÉ PURELIFE and NESTLÉ FRUITA VITALS. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago.
For further information, please contact:
Corporate Media Relations Manager, Nestlé Pakistan
PDF press releases: